The Mercedes Benz Sprinter is a well known vehicle in the CIT category. Apt for delivery of different products ranging from hi-end valuables to artifacts and even pharmaceutical products, the name Mercedes speaks for itself. As this vehicle is concerned with the transfer ofdifferent types of products across the country, its security measures are quite hi-end.
The vehicle is bullet proof and has the capacity to overcome rifle attacks. Besides the security measures, the vehicle is also high on comfort and style factor. With enough space to store products, the vehicle has climate control, cruise control, power locks and spacious seating so as to ensure that the products are delivered in their proper condition rather than getting damaged in the travel. The Mercedes Benz Sprinter has Armor Level of CEN B2, B4, and B6.
This vehicle is now available in Nigeria. This sprinter has set its aim in capturing the western african market and hoist its flag of performance there as well.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Multiple internal compartments
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage
- Vehicle security system accessible from front cabin
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels