Prisoner transportation is an important aspect for the judicial systems. It mainly deals with the transportation of different prisoners. Prisoner transportation vehicle is used by the law enforcement agencies for move the prisoners from one jail to another or to courts. It is an essential requirement for jurisdiction purposes and thus these vehicles should fulfill all security requirements so as to prevent escapes. Inkastrans designs and develops armored vehicles for the transportation of the imprisoned. These vehicles may include buses or vans and buses.
The armored buses or other vehicles should be highly protected and secure. The main features of the prisoner transport vehicles include wire mesh in the windows, isolated compartments for prisoners, bulletproof glasses and comfortable seating arrangements for escorting officers.
Our vehicles are completely armored and are designed to tolerate and withstand adverse conditions. The security while in route of transportation is of high standards in our vehicles. Prisoners are either handcuffed in a secured area so as to ensure the safety of the prisoners and the escorting agents.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels