Without deviating too much from the original layout of the Ford Transit cargo style van, INKAS® has engineered one of the best low profile cash in transit vehicles to date. By offering this model within its armored cash transport line up, INKAS® continues to prove itself as an industry leader.
Ford Transits are one of the most sought after cash in transit vehicles because they are extremely versatile and customizable. The version used by INKAS® is equipped with a 3.2L diesel 185 hp engine offering enough power to carry the added payload of the applied armor and on-board crew. With a smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage, an integrated access control module as well as reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points this van is a great choice for transporting cash and valuables. Being highly customizable, INKAS® offers a slew of upgrades and accessories to fill the need of any client’s specifications.
The armored Ford Transit is a leader in this market for a reason; it makes for a great bank cash in transit vehicle.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Multiple internal compartments
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage
- Vehicle security system accessible from front cabin
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels