The Mercedes Benz Sprinter belongs to the armored buses and vans category. Ideal for different kinds of pick –up – it may range from monetary transfer to valuable cargo, jewelry transfer and so on. Mostly used for product transfer rather than people plying on it, the armored vehicles safety measures are quite high.
As one can anticipate the risks involved with transferring valuable products from one place to another, the vehicle has geared up its safety measures and made this their primary concern.
The vehicle is bulletproof and can sustain any of the hi-end rifle attacks. The vehicle takes pride in its comfort levels, which comprises of climate control, cruise control, power locks and spacious seating so that the products are not damaged during the travel.
The sprinter has Armor Level of CEN B2, B4, and B6 along with an Engine: 3.0L Turbo diesel, automatic transmission in addition to its rear wheel drive facility. With its availability in Nigeria, people of Nigeria can now easily avail the car and enjoy its benefits.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Vehicle security system accessible from front cabin
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels