The INKAS® Huron APC is a world-renowned tactical vehicle able to meet the demands of global clients requiring a secure transport vehicle able to carry large groups through hazardous zones and rough terrains. The vehicle’s high level of maneuverability and lightweight footprint make it a great choice for a wide range of missions. The vehicle’s ballistic design and special armor protection are aimed to maximize its ability to protect passengers in any environment and allow the vehicle to endure high levels of attacks while maintaining its full performance.
Huron’s perimeter armoring of the passenger compartment and engine bay is designed to provide protection against 7.62×51 SC ammunition, 7.62×51 M80 NATO Ball ammunition and tested to meet NIJ-STD-0108.01 Level III / CEN Level B6 ballistic standards. The floor is fitted with blast protection to defend occupants against fragmentation from detonation of 2 DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent light anti-personnel mines
- 360° gunport coverage
- Advanced door lock mechanism
- Electronic nightvision system
- Escape hatch
- Heavy-duty electronic winch
- Wide F.O.V from driver cabin
- Engine bay armoring
- Armoring of key mechanical components
- Multi-layer Ballistic glass, no spall
- Removable wire mesh glass protection
- External View Cameras providing 360° F.O.V.
- Siren/PA system
- Emergency lights package